University for Eberswalde

The Academy for Sustainable Development Eberswalde

(abbreviation: HNE Eberswalde or HNEE) was in 1830 initially as a Larger forest institute in Eberswalde (Brandenburg) founded and is in its existing type because 1992. the president in the HNEE is since December 1997 Wilhelm Gunther Vahrson.Das selection of degree applications and content is regularly oriented towards sustainable improvement, environmental protection and nature conservation since the Wiedergrundung as Fachhochschule Eberswalde in 1992, which they posted a greens teaching profile in Germany is fuhrend. In 2010, the University of Applied Sciences Eberswalde was renamed University for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde (FH). On 1 March 2015, the Kurzel (FH) accounted for on behalf from the college.

The forestry administration in Eberswalde features a checkered development behind it

They emerged in the forest lectures in the Friedrich -Wilhelms-Universitat Berlin. At the instigation of Georg Ludwig Hartig a Forest Academy was founded in 1821 in the Berlin University. For her first conductor Wilhelm arrow was appointed (17831859). The object with the Forest Academy it has to be, the forest engineering, scientific begrundete training for the forest management service in Preu? S confident. 1830, Academy was laid as Larger forest institute beneath the direction arrow to Neustadt-Eberswalde. As Lehrgebaude the state bought the 1793 for the banker and owner of steel and paraphrase essay online iron products factory David Schickler built massive two-storey residential constructing. The building was in 1913 reduced by one floor. Within the key entrance with the single-storey now plaster building with a hipped roof, a medallion is inlaid with the image arrow as a reminder.

On Could 1, 1830, the lectures started, initially with all the 3 professors arrow Frederick William Schneider and Julius Theodor Christian Ratzeburg , Berlin 25 students came up with to Eberswalde, exactly where nevertheless even more had been enrolled 15th In the same Georg Ludwig and Theodor Hartig held at the Berlin University till 1838 forestry courses.

1868 was the forest institute Eberswalde in Konigl. Forest Academy Eberswalde renamed. 1874 to 1876 e (New Forest Academy) was inside the Schicklerstra? Built five new administrative and Horsaalgebaude neo-Renaissance. 1921 was followed by the conversion towards the Forestry College with Rector’s constitution, promotion and the perfect of appeal. Initially Promovent was Johann Albrecht von Monroy, who received his doctorate in June 1924 Medical professional of Forestry. Right after the Second World War, beneath the then tatigen Grundungsdekan John Schubert, he was in honor of the 1995 John Schubert Foundation founded in 1946 as a brand new starting Forestry Faculty in the https://doresearch.stanford.edu/ Humboldt University of Berlin in Eberswalde. The faculty was closed in 1963 for political motives. In Eberswalde only the Institute remained for forestry. The forestry higher education inside the GDR took spot from then on only in Tharandt. Robert Albert taught till 1950 in Eberswalde.Erst 1992 once more started teaching when the Fachhochschule Eberswalde was re begrundet within the wake of reunification in Eberswalde. Here, the Forest Campus arose in the Alfred Moller-road, which can be property to e the departments of Forest and Environment (till 2007 Forestry) and Wood Engineering (2015 wood /text-expansion/ technologies), and the city campus of your Friedrich-Ebert-road / Schicklerstra? E where the departments of land use and conservation, and sustainable economy are housed (until 2011 economy). On 26 March 2010, the college was renamed and was named University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). Given that 1 March 2015, the College with the Kurzel (FH) dispensed with.